My theory is that only children are more creative because they need to entertain themselves all day. Plus they don’t have to share their Crayolas with siblings.
I’m Kayla! Only child, Spice Girl wannabe, Art Director. Currently available for freelance.
And I'm getting better at sharing my things.
Let’s be in touch!
Grey New York | Art Director 2016-2018
Clients: Venus, Braun, Pantene, Downy, Covergirl, Revlon
- Concept and develop global campaigns, creating content for print, TV, web, out of home, and social
- Attend shoots and oversee edits, color correction, and retouching
- Manage and foster intern teams
Grey New York | Designer 2014-2016
Clients: Clairol, Papa John’s, Best Buy, Grey, Haagen Dazs, Covergirl,
- Worked with Art Directors and Writers to create arresting visuals for various campaigns
- Worked directly with the CCO to live tweet during the Super Bowl on behalf of Grey
- Partnered with a UX designer to completely redesign Clairol’s e-commerce website and
relocated to India for one month to work directly with a team of developers
Grey New York | Freelance Designer 2013-2014
Clients: Clairol, Pantene, Koleston, Downy
- Worked with a stylist and photographer to shoot and edit visuals for social content
- Created Global toolkits for various brands
- Created the visual world and wrote style guides and for Clairol’s rewards program initiative
Undertone | Intern Designer 2013
Ferrara and Company | Intern Designer 2012
Plum Agency | Intern Art Director 2012
One Show Pencil | Gold Student Print Category 2013
Client: Pencils of Promise
Pratt | BFA Art Direction
Honors: Invited to exhibit work at the 2013 Pratt Show among
the top tier of graduating students